Brazed plate heat exchanger
Compact and easy to install
* Use thin sheets
* High heat transfer coefficient
* Less liquid retention
* Only equivalent to 20-30% of shell and tube heat exchangers
* Brazed plate heat exchangers have high heat exchange efficiency, so that only one-third of the cooling water flow rate of the shell-and-tube heat exchanger is required under the same cooling conditions.
* Can withstand high temperature (200 ° C) and high pressure (30 bar)
* Eliminates corrosion problems
* Cancel the gasket
Low fouling factor
* High turbulence reduces the fouling factor, which reduces the number of cleanings.